Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Evening

We met at Missy's house for Christmas dinner. I love seeing all my nieces and nephews, especially the youngest ones! I don't have small people in my house anymore so I have to enjoy them when I get the chance.








We  had a nice time with everyone and even go to skype some of the craziness with my parents.

1 comment:

mom said...

I'm glad all of you were able to be together too and that we could join you.
That was interesting to see Daphne keep those sunglasses on. Wonder if it was because of Lizzy's glasses? They both looked cute in them anyway.
I really enjoyed the time I spent visiting with the other two girls. They have grown up so much in these last few years. They are good girls.
I never realized how big that doll house was. Impressive.
Nice to see Dan sprouting a star growing out of his head. What does that make him?