Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Calin Facts

Along with my previous post I want to post a few photos and memories about each kiddo.

Calin loves reading Calvin and Hobbes, the other day he asked me to call him Calvin instead of Calin. In this photo he was telling Naiya all about Calvin's adventures.


Here he is with his bestest buddy at the playground. They have the best time being rough and tumble boys together. When we talk about moving, this is the boy Calin always worries about missing.


The Tonka truck he's sitting in was a gift from Grandma & pa B-I think from Christmas when he was 1 1/2. He has squeezed his little tooshie in there and rode that thing around ever since. It drives me crazy to be cooking dinner with him zooming that thing around my kitchen. It has driven over many fingers and toes, into the back of many ankles, and put holes in the walls of every rental home we've had. Needless to say, I HATE this truck.

See the most recent hole, it started much smaller but has been secretly picked at! Grr!


He loves any form of obstacle course and has spent many wintery days creating them in my living room.


Just another monkey at the zoo. Calin has a hard time being still and pretty much just runs around until he finds something to climb (somehow I doubt I'll forget how nerve racking this is for me-and neither will the mama's who've children have been temporarily infected by the Calin bug when they are with him!)

(my girlfriend took this great photo with her rebel-my elph is embarassed to be seen anywhere near it).

3 comments:

The Farlows said...

Aww, there are our boys! And they fit the stereotype perfectly. Adventurous from sun up until sun down. While they often seem to be in their own world when together I do enjoy watching them play. Their energy and imaginations amaze me each and everytime. I know that when you guys move our little guys are going to have their little hearts broken. But, at the same time, I remember my first BFF from my childhood with very fond memories...even to this day. We love you CALIN or CALVIN, what ever your name may be today!

The Farlows said...

I just showed the blog to Bela and asked him what he liked best about his Best Friend Calin...

1. His Orange Hair
2. His teeth are lost
3. He is Goofy like me
4. He has cool Transformer Shoes

When asked if there was anything else he said...EVERYTHING!

Susan said...

an All Boy....I love Calvin and Hobbs, and miss them!