Saturday, April 12, 2008

College

While digging through old photos I found these from college and thought I'd post them for my friend Ben and my old roomie Celeste. Most of the photos are of Ben and Jacob, my groupies :P Just kidding! I love ya!
Since I don't have a scanner, I had to use my camera to take photos of the photos. And they were poor quality to begin with. Just ignore that and enjoy!

Ben

Ben, Kate, Jacob-I think this is the night I got engaged.

Jessica, Celeste, Kate, Irene, Anna-roomates ready for bed

Kate and Ben-I think he was trying to be a dead squirrel or something.

Jacob wearing Celeste's fairy wings

Jacob and Ben

Ben outside the dorms

Jacob, me, and Ben's friend Casey-Spring Break in Yakima.

Joanna and Jacob

Jacob and Kate-Yakima

Kate and Joe-Homecoming

Ben and Kate (that thing by my mouth is a blemish in the photo)

5 comments:

ben said...

Kate i will pay you money to have copies of those pictures made and sent to me. I don't remember most of those but wow.

ben said...

i have a better one of you and jake being all farm people i'll try to find and email you.

Anonymous said...

hi kate

Tracy said...

Awwe, look how cute you were for homecoming!!

Celeste Jean said...

Thanks Kate. Those were entertaining.