Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Quick Hello

Just an update to say life is good. Calin is back in school and things are getting back to normal. Yesterday was Darin's 29th birthday. He took the day off and we spent it relaxing and enjoying family time.


I signed Naiya up for a preschool out in Rigby, Idaho, but have also informed the preschool here of my intent to put her in if we stay. So all is well in that department-unless we end up in a different city in Idaho, in which case, I'm screwed!
No jobs are opening up but that's not to say there won't be something 3 months from now when we want it. Holy crap, is it really 3 months? I can't believe we're already in April, the time has flown by, and not in a good way. I am feeling so many mixed emotions it keeps me up at night. I hate not knowing what the future holds. But I suppose I'll just have faith that whatever decision we make, it's what the Lord would have us do.

6 comments:

Dan said...

As long as it's Idaho, it doesn't matter where! Yay for moving. Wait a minute, moving stinks!

Welcome to my World. said...

What??? I thought Darin said Utah would be an option...

Tell him Happy Birthday for me!!

leslie mae said...

We missed wishing him a happy birthda; so Happy Late Birthday Darin!!

Rigby huh? So which preschool? If you need a backup, I've got a couple great ones!!

Let me know when you are planning on moving; I know of some great little houses for sale (and yes a couple are on my street); Rigby home prices are great compared to Rexburg and IF!!

Kate said...

Heather-Utah was never really an option. I think Logan is about as far south as I'm willing to go into Utah.

The Farlows said...

Am I reading this correctly? You MAY NOT move? Thank GOD! He does answer prayers! Even if only temporarily...LOL!

Keri said...

Come out here! Idaho, Utah, I don't care. I want all my family nearer to me. All of them! Mom,dad, Dave and Patrica. Come to Zion! Kidding, Idaho works.