Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Oh boy, Trav and I had a good laugh over this one!! Hilarious kid you've got and yes, he is definately Darin's son!!!
that is funny! what does it mean??also, your COOKIES are the best. it be impossible to say no them. AND I think you'll be too cold in Idaho - I think spring/autumn don't exist out there. :)
I think it's a perfectly valid question.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh boy, Trav and I had a good laugh over this one!! Hilarious kid you've got and yes, he is definately Darin's son!!!
that is funny! what does it mean??
also, your COOKIES are the best. it be impossible to say no them. AND I think you'll be too cold in Idaho - I think spring/autumn don't exist out there. :)
I think it's a perfectly valid question.
Post a Comment