He insisted I take a picture of this apple.
She reminds me of the evil queen trying to entice Snow White.
The kids just HAD to pet the pig ;)
Looks like she's ready for snowboarding!
***And just to clarify, we will catch up with conference online. I watched the Saturday morning session while Darin was gone at the priesthood session, what a great talk president Uchtdorf gave on hope! He is quickly becoming one of our favorite speakers! We both still need to view the Saturday afternoon session, and will need to rewatch Sunday morning as well. That was the session we watched at the church with the kids-bad idea. But from what I've watched so far, what a great conference!***
7 comments:
Now I want apples more than I wanted yesterday! You can always listen to GC on the computer.
Ok, so many comments I want to make. First off, glad Darin didn't disapoint and is in shorts.
Calin is hilarious. What is he doing to Naiya's head?
Naiya, oh what a cutie, that is a great picture of her with the apple.
Really they are all great pics. I love the one of the 3 of them walking away. Wish it were 4 of you!
Oh yes, I forgot the most important thing!
Of course they wanted to pet the pigs! They are your kids!!
I seem to remember a relative of theirs wanting to pet a pig many, many years ago. Glad they got to follow in her footsteps. I'm ready for a piece of your apple pie! Glad you had a good family day. Create memories whenever you can.
"I wanna pet a pig, I wanna pet a pig!" Do you think your kids will bite the tree branches while they swing, too?
i'm glad Dan gave the full account of the"pet a pig" episode. The tree branches are one of the most important parts. Oh Katie how I love you!
looks like tons of fun.. I missed apple picking this year..it was sad!
Post a Comment