I began this tag well over a month ago and then got distracted and never finished so here goes:
The Rules: Tell about 6 quirks of yours & then tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
1. I like to make lists, and if I accomplish something that isn't on my list, I add it to the list and immediately cross it off.
2. I get brainfreeze in my back instead of my head. It hurts.
3. I have to get an even # of children's books from the library, I refuse to go home with an odd #, it would drive me crazy.
4. I have to brush my teeth before I get in the shower, I can't stand to shower with dirty teeth.
5. I hate the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding." I can't grasp in my mind hating a chick flick like that, so I watch it every now and then just to be sure I actually do hate it.
6. I hate sitting with my legs down straight. My legs are so short that my feet can't reach the floor and I feel like a child letting my legs just dangle there.
I usually sit one of 5 ways:
A. Crisscross applesauce (usually at the computer or kitchen table)
B. Both legs tucked under me with my feet to my right (on a couch or in a comfy chair)
C. My left leg tucked under me-with or w/out my right leg extended and resting on something-the computer or another kitchen chair for instance.
I never sit with my right leg tucked under me though-I phsysically can't b/c of the way my hips are misaligned due to my scoliosis.
D. Legs crossed-this is the one I use away from home. It works b/c I can leave one leg down and position myself so that my toe can reach the floor and help me balance.
E. If I'm in a chair with a bar across the bottom, I will rest my feet on the bar, simply b/c I can reach it. Those bars are especially great when crossing my ankles or legs b/c I don't have to sit awkwardly to get my toe on the floor.
And there you have it. 6 of my quirks you may not have known!
I tag my siblings (one of both of you-whoever wants to participate):
Dave/Patricia
Keri/Tyler
Missy/Curtis
Dan/Jess
Nicole/Paul
Try and put some thought into this, I want creative answers with quirks that are actually individual to you.
5 comments:
I think you get the list making from me-I always loved crossing off the completed items!
i love this tag! how fun!
I do the list thing too. I write down something I do, after doing it for the shear thrill of crossing it off.
I get 6 0r 8 library books at a time.
very interesting. P.S. I haave scoliosis too.
This was fun!! I did it as a bulletin on myspace to see what everyone else has to say :o)
Post a Comment