Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Clothing Drama


This is the current status of my living room. After rearranging the furniture this weekend (so I can use the the baseboard heater you see along the right wall), I had this room spotless. Then a box of hand-me-downs arrived from my sister. Most of it is now hanging organized in the closet, but the rest of it is now strewn about my living room, along with boxes of last years winter stuff and summer clothes that need boxed. Changing seasons is such a pain when it comes to clothing.
For the rest of the afternoon I'll be sorting through this mess to get the space livable again. Not my idea of a fun afternoon but it's a necessary evil. And hopefully I'll survive my trip into the garage to find boxes. Last time I dared venture in there to sort through boxes a little vole decided to test my scare tolerance. We have since done away with the offending creature but I'm afraid for what else may be lurking in the darkness waiting to torture me with it's presence. I'll let you know how it goes.
And Missy-thanks so much for the clothes! Boys clothes will be coming your way soon-and the bassinet part of the pack n play. I didn't realize it wasn't in there when I gave it to you-sorry.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am glad Naiya liked the clothes. It's like christmas when we get boxes in the mail. I am waiting on one from pampered chef, so exciting.

Keri said...

Kate, any boy clothes Calin out grew coming to Utah? Just wondering??? I think Missy has sent you all my girl stuff too. So you should already have that.