This is what the discipline chart in Calin's classroom looks like. Each kid has a star on the purple border. When they get in trouble they have to move their star up the chart.Green-warning
Yellow-miss 5 minutes of recess
Orange-miss all of recess
Red-call home or principal's office.
This is why we hope for purple days. The calendar you saw in the last post is colored according to their star on the chart, then taken home daily so the parents know how their kids behaved. I also asked his teacher to send me emails about any issues that I should address at home. I haven't heard from her in a while so I'll take that as a good sign. :)
2 comments:
wow! what detail. Do kids ever have fun at school these days?
I wanna pet a pig, huh? Wonder where they get that? It's cool to see how li'l Miss Naiya is growing into her own sense of self. Her personality is so awesome. It looks like you two have a blast while the boys are gone!
Post a Comment