Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Naiya: decorator extraordinaire

For the last year, Naiya has taken to decorating our walls with her art creations. I tolerate the decor as long as I can, wait until she's forgotten about them, then take them down. I have left a few up here and there, like this picture on our living room door.

She's been branching out her creativity lately. This one has been up for a few weeks, and I thought I'd post a picture before retiring it.

Yeah, those are socks, taped to construction paper, taped to a Christmas gift tag.
I don't know why.

5 comments:

Keri said...

Very creative. The socks are for the wall incase it gets cold at night.

Dad said...

That's what refrigerators are for, to hang art work on. If your frige is completely covered, then buy another frige. Oh, I guess you could put it in their bedroom.

Millie said...

I believe I did that too. She stole my heart. What an artist.

mom said...

Love it. In the one is that a small person eating a large ice cream cone? Also is that you holding a baby??????????? {premonition JK] Every pic she looks more and more grown up.

Missy said...

I wondered about that first one too. Seemed to have too many people in it.
Love the socks. Why shouldn't they be displayed?