
From left to right. That is not a spider, it's just for decoration.
That small person under the cherries is her sitting in a chair, she's sad b/c her teacher gave her red berries she didn't like (hence the cherry sticker). She is holding a sign of herself.
The tall person is her teacher, holding a sign of herself, and the heart above her is b/c she's supposed to be nice.
Next is Calin, he's also in a chair (that's not an ice cream cone). He has a heart over him b/c he was making fun of Naiya and needs to be nice.
Next is Naiya, accompanied by a sun.
Lastly, the orange paper is her, with a heart, b/c she's in love.
4 comments:
I am glad that you cleared that up for us. It all makes perfect sense. The picture does tell a story. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, you just condensed it down.
Glad she remembered. I enjoyed looking at it and trying to interpret on my own even if I waa way off.
Funny girl!
Awwwe, kids are so funny!
Post a Comment