Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Worthy goals. Best of luck to you.
Good Goals!! Best of luck!! **We'll hopefully be moving to the valley in May... let me know if you want to workout together!!!
I can't imagine little you having that much weight on you to loose, seriously, there will be nothing left! Good idea on the Book of Mormon. Considering doing that now.
Celeste, losing that much weight will put me back down to the weight you remember me at. Leslie, do share some details!
I'm with you on both goals...god luck.
After I have this little munchkin, I'll join you in the weight loss goal. We can do a family 'biggest loser'.
I'm with Celeste, where do have that much weigh that you can lose? That would put you at Naiya's weight. I wish you luck on your goals.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Worthy goals. Best of luck to you.
Good Goals!! Best of luck!! **We'll hopefully be moving to the valley in May... let me know if you want to workout together!!!
I can't imagine little you having that much weight on you to loose, seriously, there will be nothing left! Good idea on the Book of Mormon. Considering doing that now.
Celeste, losing that much weight will put me back down to the weight you remember me at. Leslie, do share some details!
I'm with you on both goals...god luck.
After I have this little munchkin, I'll join you in the weight loss goal. We can do a family 'biggest loser'.
I'm with Celeste, where do have that much weigh that you can lose? That would put you at Naiya's weight. I wish you luck on your goals.
Post a Comment