I think these glasses/goggles are especially cute. I made the bows you see on her necklace and bracelet, but she was the one who turned them into jewelry. And yes, she is wearing them to school today (but not the goggles).

On the left, she's holding a ballerina. The 2 green things are the arms, and the legs are blue and purple (she's dancing). On the right she's holding a sun and wearing 2 of her first pipe-cleaner bracelets.
Of course she's still drawing too. Grandma H gave her 2 boxes of old banner printer paper, she has to tear each page off herself, but it's going to save me a bundle!

Do you recognize this guy? It's Meowth from Pokemon.

The other day she did some rock coloring. You heat up a rock in the oven, then use crayons to draw on it. The wax melts right on and then you let it cool. Be careful though, that rock gets HOT! Use hot pads or tongs to handle it.
5 comments:
you have a natural born artist in your family. lucky you. just keep her in supplies and let her soar.
She sure is creative. Love her glasses and that smile.
Whatta creative little monkey. I recieved pipecleaner necklaces and bracelets for mother's day one yr. I wore them proudly.
The creative thing is great for her. I hope that the sissors do not work well for hair. I have not yet seen a happy mother when a little girl cuts her own hair.
move over Martha Srewart.
Post a Comment