There were rock piles like this one at the entrance and throughout the cave

We had a fun time exploring, though I'm pretty sure the cave was out to get me. I got a nasty bump on my head from a low lying ceiling and bruised hands from the ground catching on my pants and tripping me.

Other than the rock piles, there wasn't much to the cave, just old glow sticks, dried up silly string and graffiti. Even still, we enjoyed checking it out.
4 comments:
Looks like you still had fun. Seneca Caverns might have been a bit more exciting.
What happened to the blog you used to have between these 2?
Were you wearing those baggy pants that are to long for you? You trip on those things on level ground.
Fun! Congrats on your house as well. We're excited to see it being built.
I went through those caves when I was at Ricks. I too hit my head on the low ceiling. The stalagtites sure can hurt.
Post a Comment