Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day

I love bank holidays! We spent the afternoon with our old friends Neil and Lindy who were in town. Darin went to High School with Neil and they're still really good friends, but we don't get to see them very often. We took the 4 kiddos to the zoo then hit Wingers for lunch (my fave!).


After lunch they headed back to Twin Falls and we headed over to the Nielsen's house (of course) for playtime, hotdogs and smores. Calin learned to ride the 50, and loved it! I might have to get him his own someday.

2 comments:

mom said...

I tried to comment yesterday on Missy's blog about Calin and the 50 but it wouldn't print my comments. My thought was that I knew what Calin was going to want for his bday next year. By then you'll have plenty of grass for him to ride on.
Congrats Calin on your accomplishment!

Dad said...

I am alway impressed when you guys go to the parks, zoos and places like that. Keep up the good times. Ride Calin, Ride. You 'easy rider', you