As you very well know, I can't wait to have my own house. The further we get into this process, the more excited I get. We picked out all the specific details a few days ago- upgrades, colors, floors, exterior, etc. The bank is getting everything in order on their end and next week we have a pre-construction meeting to go over the plans with the builder. Things are coming together really well and the house should be done by New Years. Hooray!
I know we were planning to wait until April, but I don't think my sanity can take it. I feel like every other sentence out of my mouth is "Be quiet!" I don't want to be "that" neighbor that is really loud and bugs everyone else, but I have two kids and there's not much I can do about it. So while we're grateful to live here, we're anxious to get out.
Anyhow, this is the site of our future home, minus the construction trailer.

We picked the lot right on the entrance corner of the development. Since they just started, this is the only street to choose from. If we had picked a house across the street, our backyard would butt up to another backyard and we'd rather have our own space. While looking at the trailer, the school is kiddie corner from our back yard, down the street a ways to the left.
This is the view of our backyard. You can see the entrance sign they're building on the right.

We will be house #5 in the development. You can kind of see the other 4 houses across the street over there (sorry, I was driving on the road that runs past the development, so the fence is in the way). We'll be further down on the right.

Anyway, hope that makes sense.
3 comments:
That's such great news. Apt. living w 2 kids must be hard. What fun to get to pick out all the things you want. I'll be looking forward to seeing pic's as it all develops.
Congrats to all of you!
How exciting. I want a new home. We've definitly out grown the one we're in. And I would like my new home in Idaho. But, I don't think thats gonna happen!
I am really excited for you guys. To be gettinga new home. I do wish you all the happiness in the world.
Post a Comment