Sad news: I accidentally wiped my computer. Everything gone--pics, documents, programs.
Good news: I back up my computer to an external hard drive.
Unfortunately: the last time I backed it up was last February, so I've lost everything saved within the last year.
Fortunately: I have posted many of my favorite pictures to my blog so they aren't entirely lost.
Lesson learned: Backup computer more often.
Note to self: Do not mess with technology without proper supervision.
Note to friends: If you've moved since January 2010, I'll be needing your new address.
4 comments:
Sorry for you. I know how it feels, unfortunately.
Oh suck. I was thinking it is time to back up again to our EHD. It has been a while for me too.
I have that fear all the time. you'd think mine would be backed up often given whom I'm married to. No it's not.
We lost everything about a year ago. Thanks to blogger, family, and facebook, I was able to get most of our pictures back. Needless to say we have an external hard drive that automatically backs up every hour.
I have a few pictures saved if you need anything.
Post a Comment