Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mr. Bear Returns


I think I mentioned before that Naiya's class has a Bear that the students take home on occasion. The kids then journal what they did with Mr. Bear. Naiya's entry this week made me chuckle b/c of the picture she drew.
She wanted to show off her arm muscle so she drew a picture of herself without a shirt on, but covered herself up with her pink blanket so no one can see her belly button.
And if you're wondering, this is what the entry says:
I dressed up Mr. Bear. Then we ate a snack. Me and Mr. Bear watched a movie. We read books. We ate dinner. We were spies. We did a puzzle. Mr. Bear watched me exercise.
Also pictured, the blue thing is her jammies she hadn't put away yet, the black thing is an exercise wheel, the rectangle is the window with the blinds, and next to Mr. Bear (well, Mrs. Bear, she put him in a dress) is a 10 lb dumbbell.
A cute side note, when she saw that photo of herself she was confused about why the scratch on her face was on that cheek and not the other. It's hard to explain a mirror reflection!

3 comments:

mom said...

I'm impressed with her printing. It sounds like Mr/Mrs Bear had a good time.

mom said...

Forgot to ask but is that your new dining room furniture in the back ground? I'd like to see more.

Nicole said...

She's writing so well! What a smart kid!