First off, for my madre, yes that was my new dining table you saw. I don't really get caught up in having material things, but I have to admit I LOVE this table! For one, it rocks to finally have a real table, and matching chairs to boot! That's a first for me! And second, I love the way it looks. It's beautiful dark wood that is black around the edges, and has purposeful imperfections that give it character. The seats are padded with a black vinyl that wipes off easily, which is a huge bonus. The leaf folds up inside the table so I never have to worry about storing it. It's all positive from my point of view. The table might not be everyone's style, but it's my style, and I love it.
Second thing I want to mention is Darin's TV. I've never cared much about having a bigger one, but now that we have it, I do like it a lot. It's nice not to squint across the room at our 19" anymore. We still need to find a taller/wider TV stand though. The best part about this TV is we only spent $50 out of pocket thanks to Darin's saving-for-a-TV plan. He's awesome like that.
Okay switching gears now, the Nielsens came to play last weekend and little Mr. Ivan came down wearing Calin's old boxer briefs around his neck. Silly boy!
I'm over the lost picture dilemma. It took me forever to copy and save all the pictures from my blog, I read through the blogs, and then checked my calendar to make sure the pictures went into correctly dated folders. Some of them I was still unsure of, but I've at least got them in the right month. I'm so thankful I blogged so many photos, there's not even a reason to feel sad about what was lost.
And finally the last thing on my mind, the 1st floor of the house is officially box-free! Darin had the scouts coming over last night to work on the computers so I finally had that extra push I needed to get the house presentable. It's not done by any means, but there are no more boxes and it's clean. That makes me happy. :)


1 comment:
Love the dining room set. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. You deserve it. Darin really scored on the TV.
Love Ivan's pic. Maybe he's telling his mom he's ready to be potty trained. She just needs to teach him which end the boxers go on.
Post a Comment