Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
We miss ya back!
We miss you, we were driving along the other day and I just blurted out "I miss the Herzoffs". I miss our random chats, meetings and the park and just having you around!
Aren't your subliminal Ohio messages interesting? It goes without saying that I miss you guys. June come quick. Gas prices go down.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We miss ya back!
We miss you, we were driving along the other day and I just blurted out "I miss the Herzoffs". I miss our random chats, meetings and the park and just having you around!
Aren't your subliminal Ohio messages interesting? It goes without saying that I miss you guys. June come quick. Gas prices go down.
Post a Comment