Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Another Hair Photo
I took this photo this morning, I'm trying to get one that looks slightly better than the last. Those of you who have known me with short hair, it's similar to how it's been many times in the past, just with more length in the front and less flipping in the back.
I was looking through old photos the other day from when I had I Kenz and there were ones with you and short hair. I loved them! I personally like your hair short. You're sassy!
4 comments:
Tell Daren that he is lucky to have you as a hot wife. That is a great hair cut.
it looks nice and cool in this hot weather
I was looking through old photos the other day from when I had I Kenz and there were ones with you and short hair. I loved them! I personally like your hair short. You're sassy!
i watched you yesterday from the organ and you looked super in that haircut. keep it short.,...at least for awhile.
Post a Comment