Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Monday, June 9, 2008
My hair
It pains me to do it, but here's a photo. I honestly think it looks worse in the photo than it does in the mirror. At least I hope so. Summer vacation is in full swing and the humidity is already sweltering. It's nasty out there so despite how the hair looks, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it in this heat.
I love your hair! I'm working up the courage to do the same thing, it's almost to my waste! You're going to be self concious(that spelling is wrong) because it's so different. It looks really good though!
7 comments:
Like I told you yesterday-I love your haircut. It looks great on you. Pic doesn't do it justice.
I think it looks cute in the pic, and that says a lot coming from a guy who really doesn't like short hair. So don't worry, it looks great!
i think your new cute looks darling! you are a beautiful woman! be proud!
Love it! You are b-e-utiful. I loved the picts of the kids. Naiya is gorgeous.
I love your hair! I'm working up the courage to do the same thing, it's almost to my waste! You're going to be self concious(that spelling is wrong) because it's so different. It looks really good though!
Love it.
Love it! You look really great!
Post a Comment