Monday, June 9, 2008

Strike a Pose

After FHE the kids were being silly so I snapped a few photos (ignore the poor quality). That shirt Calin is wearing was Darin's when he was a kid and the boots Naiya is wearing are snow boots, she won't take them off. She made quite a fashion statement at Walmart today. :)



5 comments:

mom said...

Did Uncle Dave teach Calin that all good Bruderer boys have to stick their tongue out in at least one pic? I thought that habit would die out with his generation. Calin will have to teach Gavin.
Love the boots-even in 90 degree weather.

Missy said...

What's with your little gangsta kiddos? They are so darn cute. I remember those boots, at least they match her outfit!

Missy said...

mom, I don't see a tongue. But I am sure she has some of him like that! (I am resisting the snotty comment I considered making!)

Terra said...

maybe Naiya will start a trend, you never know!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

I love the boots... what divas! they could so be models!!