Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally

I finally got my hair cut. I'm not sure what happened. I think it was that super cute hair model in the magazine that drove me to do it (I think I forgot that cutting my hair couldn't actually make me look like her). So right now I'm not really liking it, but at least it's gone. It will grow.
No photos, sorry.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

hi there! i am a little slow at commenting on your blog! so sorry!

i hope you are doing well! i love your blog! come check mine out too! jklittle49.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Love your new hair cut. It is very cute and hip.

Susan said...

nikki's right. it looked really good...i saw someone and didn't recognize you at first. And even when i did, I thought...who is that, Kate? not sure...but it was. having a shock of a haircut is always good..even if we hate it at first (as I do right now with what was done to my hair). It'll grow.

Dave said...

I have this same dilemma every other day. Should I? Shouldn't I? Then, inevitably, I cut my hair. You know what I realize EVERY time? Just how cute it is when it's cut. So bouncy and full and easy to manage. Follicular perfection.
All jokes aside, your hair looks great. Don't be self-conscious because you are used to your long hair. It really does look awesome. You know I'm not one to candy-coat things. Oh, and you can tell Darin that I like his crunchy hair too.

ben said...

your hair cut is so cute...no wait you havn't put any pictures of it up. we want pictures.

Keri said...

Ok woman! when you say gone, do you mean way short? Wow! That's brave of you. I've been tempted to cut mine off. But, when it comes down to it, I don't have the guts. I kidda want to go back to shoulder length. So I just make my first layer start there. Ty says it's my hair so do what I want. So for now it will stay. I think he really wants me to keep long.
Love ya sis. Post a pic.