I do still love all the things that drew me to the house in the first place. The yard for one, is awesome. I can't get a decent picture of it so you can't get the full effect of how peaceful it is back there with all the trees.
The view from the front side corner of the yard. That's a large barn/shed on the left (the house is on the right)
The view from the far back corner of the yard (house is there on the left)
Firepit
Bathtub. I don't know why. Cracks me up though!
Cute little birdhouse.
I love the outside of the house too!
The porch. We love chatting outside at night after the kids go to sleep, and this is the perfect spot.
I love the little details out there.
Check back soon for pics of the inside. :)
7 comments:
Looks beautiful. Love all the 'green'.
THAT HOUSE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. THAT'S WHAT I WANT. WHY IS THE GOOD ONES SO FAR AWAY. I MISS YOU GUYS.
I think you can blame Darin for the smell in the bathroom!
Well spoken Daniel. The house is neat. I am a little jealous of the place and the yard. I hope it can over ride the bad points of your move. Good luck.
The backyard is awesome!
I think you should clean out that tub, fill it with water and take a pic of the kids bathing in it. And then Darin in it. How funny would that be. "Bathing under the stars." It could be your Christmas card photo.
absolutely beautiful. good for you!
Post a Comment