What a cute house you have! I hate spiders too. sorry you have them over there. My question is will you just wash that glass or will you throw it away? I would probably throw it away since I witnessed a spider in it.... I am a big weirdo though. FUN FUN!
I'm with Daniel. I think you should keep it as a pet and train it. I don't know what spiders can be trained to do, but you are creative, you will think of someting.
4 comments:
He looks friendly...you should keep him as a pet!
Yep, he is a HOBO!! congrats.
What a cute house you have! I hate spiders too. sorry you have them over there. My question is will you just wash that glass or will you throw it away? I would probably throw it away since I witnessed a spider in it.... I am a big weirdo though. FUN FUN!
I'm with Daniel. I think you should keep it as a pet and train it. I don't know what spiders can be trained to do, but you are creative, you will think of someting.
Post a Comment