We got a chance to try out our firepit.
Played at the park:

Soccer, of course.
I've decided to do preschool at home. I've been very unimpressed with the local options compared to her school in Ohio. And I refuse to pay almost triple the cost for 1/3 of the quality. Just not happening. So instead I've stocked up on preschool workbooks and will be preparing materials and researching online. She's not very happy about it but I think it will be better once I get her into a dance class. Plus we can still do storytime at the library, and Grandma H has offered to help with preschool too. I hope to make some friends in the ward and plan weekly playdates, which will help with socializing. So I'm sure it will be fine. At least I'm trying to convince myself it will be, since there is no other choice. People here just don't do preschool like they do in Ohio. Trying to accept it. Trying to move on.
I think I was in denial or something, b/c I didn't not believe it when they said to expect snow. It's been such perfect weather this past week, how can it really be turning white in just a matter of hours!?
View from my back window 2 days ago:
View from my back window today:
10 comments:
Do you remember how I used to tell you that when I lived in Wyoming that we would have snow from Halloween to Easter? Now you can believe it. By-the-way, Cute little mule deer. At least you got to enjoy the back yard and the park before it snowed.
I've always home pre-schooled my kids and enjoy the extra time it gives them to be "kids". Check out the teacher printouts and activities that accompany them on starfall.com. Thats what I used for Xandy and am using with Bella to supplement her workbooks.
Glad the winter coats/pants from last year still fit. Did anyone tell Idaho it's was still Sept?
One other thought- at this rate you'll be trick or treating in a foot of snow come the end of the month.
So crazy! Well I hope you enjoyed the 2 months of summer up there. Moving is crazy hard, isn't it. We'll have to visit next time we come up "home."
it will be fine. actually it already is....just compare your blog entries. altho we aren't to be 'proud', i am proud of you
yOU GUYS CAN COME DOWN HERE AND TRICK -O TREAT. THE KIDDOS WOULD LOVE IT. NOT TO MENTION YOUR SISTER!!!
we miss you!!! looks like you are having fun.
oh wow!! snow!! crazy!
i think it is great that you are doing pre-school!
Hey, I have a lot of preschool books from Darla if you want to look through/use any of them.
Post a Comment