The Destination:
The view:
Calin led the way up the rocks
You can barely see him up there! He's the tiny red dot in the center (you'll probably have to zoom in)
These looked much higher in real life, the photo is zoomed.
I opted not to climb the rocks and instead hung out with these cuties:
I may or may not have let this child chew on sticks. Ahem.
It's so awesome to be in this beautiful part of the country! I just love the view, the mountains, the trees, the sky. God has created such a gorgeous earth for us to be a part of, it's impossible not to notice that when it's smacking you in the face like this!
Of course we also noticed the little details too. :)
6 comments:
Great pictures Kate. Where is the one with you on the rock with your family?
I know you had your ups and downs with regard to moving, but seeing those pictures makes me envious you live there and I don't!!! :)
Gma B would appreciate your pics of nature. She was always the one to point out the little details no one else stopped to notice. Fun times for you.
We only live 50 Min. away and I'm jealous. That little berry is a service berry. My mom used to make syrup and jam out of those and it is divine. Have Darin show you the shack we used to live in up there. I still maintain that it is the best place in the world to raise kids. I know it has its challenges but I hope it grows on you guys.
I zoomed in on that little red dot in the middle of the picture. While I was scanning around on the rest of picture I could see Darin coming out from behind the rocks. He wasn't even visible before.
you have become quite the photographer. best pix i've seen this week. post more.
Post a Comment