Kate, I hope that you don't mind a stranger posting on your blog. I saw your blog on Jessica Driggs'. (I am from Teton Valley too)
What a super cute home. How exciting!! If you don't mind a stranger asking...my husband and I are wanting to build again and we are looking for a bank (to cooperate) to work with. Do you mind me asking what bank you are working with? Thanks.
5 comments:
Beautiful!!! So exciting! :)
Kate,
I hope that you don't mind a stranger posting on your blog. I saw your blog on Jessica Driggs'. (I am from Teton Valley too)
What a super cute home. How exciting!! If you don't mind a stranger asking...my husband and I are wanting to build again and we are looking for a bank (to cooperate) to work with. Do you mind me asking what bank you are working with? Thanks.
Email jbharris1@msn.com
so exciting! your house looks lovely! love the double sinks.
I love how big your kitchen is. Love the cabinets, too. Won't be long now.
The house looks great. I am impressed that they put the cabinets in so soon.
Post a Comment