Naiya has taken to talking (to herself) on her toy phone.The other day she had it stuck between her ear and shoulder while she struggled to put her coat on. She wouldn't just put it down while she finished. The next day we were eating out and she was doing more chatting than eating so I finally took the phone from her ear. As I took it she yelled toward the phone "I'll talk to you later!" Seriously, child? Did I really just witness that? She's only 5, how can this be happening already, especially when she she's not actually talking to anyone? We had a lot of instances like that this week. So silly.
Another thing that made me smile. She is a crafter, which you already know, and one morning she woke up talking about going to the craft store like it was already on the schedule. She wanted to get craft stuff to make more Christmas decorations b/c mine are "stinky" b/c there are only 2 of them (tree and nativity). So she decided she needs to make more, but all she has is paper and she needs other stuff. What a silly girl. I didn't even know she knew craft stores existed. So I'll have to take her over to Porters sometime and see what she thinks. I'm not crafty at all but even I'm in love with that store and wish I could buy/make everything in it. She's been to a toy store, she's been to a candy store, but the kid in a craft store? I can't even imagine how much she's going to LOVE it!
3 comments:
I'm laughing out loud at little miss. She's funny. Maybe she needs a younger sibling to talk to. ;)
I is good to be creative. If you can help her develop her imagination in making things, then by all means, please help her.
How funny. Dad used to tease that he was gonna bury me with a phone in my hand.
She must have inherited the Bruderer creativity gene. Do the Herzoff side have it too?
Post a Comment