Monday, March 10, 2008

The Calin Toss

After it stormed all weekend, the sun finally came out and we were able to get some fresh air. Course after all that shoveling, we couldn't help but play just a little bit!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bela loves this one! He can't get enough of it and wants to know why Calin wanted to do it again...LOL!

Missy said...

that's great guys. Calin is a trooper. I notice there is no "Naiya" toss!

Terra said...

Too fun! They looklike they were having great fun

Susan said...

oh my goodness! What fun...but the first thing that came to my mind was shaken baby syndrome. Wow! He is brave!

Nicole said...

Cute! That kid cracks me up! We don't really have that much snow in NM...but Tay like being dropped (a little more gentle) on the bed:)

Meta said...

i'm ready for spring. warm weather coming soon - wanna go to the park?

Naomi said...

i love the vedios. that is too funny. but i wanted to let you know that nicole had isabell march 10. i have a post up with pictures so you can go look.

Keri said...

Dude I want to throw my kids too! That rocked. I won't tell you I have no snow and a sunburned face. Welcome to Utah!