I'm getting tired of making the same meals over again. I know I can look through cookbooks and recipe sites but I want tried and true recipes. So ladies (and gents) I'm requesting for you to please send me your favorite dinner recipe (or 2-3 faves if you're feeling extra generous). Favorite side recipes would be great as well (rice, potatoes, veggies).
Please keep the picky kids in mind--nothing too foreign or spicy.
Thanks a ton!
3 comments:
allrecipes.com
Jeremiah and I LOVE this site. You can rate recipes, read other people's ratings as well as save recipes in your "recipe box". You can also select several recipes and it will generate your shopping list for you! Here is one recipe we tried and really liked (we did some of the substitutions listed in the reviews)
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-Enchiladas-I/Detail.aspx
Kate, be sure to share the recipes with me too!
my sister posted a few yummy recipes on her blog - http://fowlerfam.blogspot.com/2008/02/5-ingredients-or-less-recipes.html
Post a Comment