Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Spring Break
Despite being sick and the cold weather, we're still trying get as much out of spring break as we can. Darin had the day off on Tuesday so we took the kids to the History Museum (a trip Calin earned last month but we haven't had a chance to go).
Yesterday I took the kids to meet some friends at the zoo (yes, we go there A LOT). I just had to share this picture of Calin petting a giant milipede. Yikes, that thing was creepy!
3 comments:
hey, where did darren find the lookalike? i hear we all have one
yuck, I got the willies when you were telling me about it, but it is worse seeing it in person.
I miss the museums in Cleveland. We have too many HUGE bugs here, now they all creep me out.
Post a Comment