It really really sucks. It reminds me of when I was a kid, I got strep ALOT. I had it I think 10 times in an 8 month span. The dr was ready to remove my tonsils the next time I had it, but I never got it again. I don't remember being this miserable back then though, I think I was much more resiliant. Plus, I had no responsibilities. I just laid on the couch and watched TV all day eating popsicles and jello. I didn't have to play mommy. I lucked out that Darin is home today and tomorrow, but I am not looking forward to Monday. I'm just praying the kids don't get it too!
Not wanting to spoil tradition, we dyed Easter Eggs this evening
I don't think I mentioned Calin has lost his second tooth. The first still hasn't grown in yet, so now there's a big toothless gap top to bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment