Everything I've read has given me mold phobia and now I'm afraid to do anything else. Ugh. I hope the landlord doesn't try to to spray some bleach on it and tell us we're good. I'll keep googling, but it looks like a big problem. Darin won't be home until late tonight and I've got our bedroom filled with all the stuff from the kids room, including their mattresses, so every inch of space has been taken up. Unless I get my butt back to work, none of us will have a bed to sleep tonight. It's going to be a LONG afternoon. All b/c of a little green corner and a morning with nothing to do.
Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Mold
I woke up this morning thinking I had nothing to do, then discovered mold growing in the corner behind the kids bunkbeds. Oh rapture. I spent a few hours googling mold, clearing out the room, including moving a stubbornly heavy bunkbed, and washing every piece of fabric that was in the room. The room is now left with the bunkbeds, and a dresser.
Everything I've read has given me mold phobia and now I'm afraid to do anything else. Ugh. I hope the landlord doesn't try to to spray some bleach on it and tell us we're good. I'll keep googling, but it looks like a big problem. Darin won't be home until late tonight and I've got our bedroom filled with all the stuff from the kids room, including their mattresses, so every inch of space has been taken up. Unless I get my butt back to work, none of us will have a bed to sleep tonight. It's going to be a LONG afternoon. All b/c of a little green corner and a morning with nothing to do.
Everything I've read has given me mold phobia and now I'm afraid to do anything else. Ugh. I hope the landlord doesn't try to to spray some bleach on it and tell us we're good. I'll keep googling, but it looks like a big problem. Darin won't be home until late tonight and I've got our bedroom filled with all the stuff from the kids room, including their mattresses, so every inch of space has been taken up. Unless I get my butt back to work, none of us will have a bed to sleep tonight. It's going to be a LONG afternoon. All b/c of a little green corner and a morning with nothing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It doesn't look like black mold but you don't know what's behind the sheet rock. Hope your landlord doesn't blow it off-it does need to be checked.
sorry your day got taken up that way! No fun.
Post a Comment