Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight

My curiosity has been sufficiently peaked. Anyone want to lend me their Twilight books? I'm on the waiting list at the library, but it's taking forever! If they're as addictive as everyone says they are, I'll have them read within a week and returned quickly. I want to fall in love with a ficticious teenage vampire too!
Anyone? Please? I want to be a lemming....

7 comments:

Missy said...

I have number 1 Kate, come and get it! You never know, you might be more of a Jacob fan!
My only warning: beware book 4!!

leslie mae said...

I have 1-3 but you'll have to come to my house to get them, wink wink!!

Good books. Not my favs but definately hard to put down! I agree #4 is pretty risque!!!

Terra said...

i'd loan you mine if I could!

Susan said...

i have all 3...somehwere...let me know when and where....I AM local.

mom said...

I mentioned to Jan that you wanted to read them so ask her-she's got them all. She and her girls went to the midnite show last nite. Haven't talked to her to see if she liked it.

Jennie said...

i loved them! all of them! even #4! it is different, but still good!

i can't wait to hear what you think!

Keri said...

Katie, I don't read you know that but I read them all. And loved them all. I hope you find someone to loan them to you. I have them all here! Come on out. And I saw the movie 2x.