Sunday, November 30, 2008

Almost back to normal

I spent the afternoon getting the kids room back in order, with a new furniture arrangement so I can keep an eye on the offending wall. I'm still left with alot of work to do, lots of toys to resort and find new homes for. But at least the kids are back in and the mattresses are out of my den. What a headache that was. I need more pie just thinking about it. No wait, on second thought, my sweet husband picked up some white fudge covered oreos last night. I need some of those. They are hands down thee BEST store bought cookies ever. But they're such a rip off, you get a dozen cookies for $3 something, that's worse than girlscout cookies. I wonder if they go on sale after the season? If they do you'd better believe I'm stocking a years supply.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Good Christmas gift for Kate folks, or after christmas sales. You can put red hearts on them and call them valentines day cookies in February!

Keri said...

You're too cute!

Susan said...

you know you can purchase regular oreos, buy the white chocolate (even the chips or the disks), melt it down and dip your own...you can sprinkle with colored sugars to make them very festive. But you are right...they are great!

And yes, not only was the girl Cara's daughter and IS Cara, the other 2 boys were Cara's, also....only the 2 little ones were missing...also boys.

Kate said...

Dipping in white chocolate wouldn't be the same, I've considered that. They're white fudge, I'd need to dip them in white fudge. I do have a recipe for white oreo fudge which tastes similar, I'll try making it sometime and eliminating the cookie pieces and dipping the cookies instead. We'll see how it turns out.