It's already turning out to be a good day. I had unloaded the dishwasher last night so waking with no dish duty was great. Calin was ready for school 20 minutes early and got to sit and color with Naiya before he left. Since I didn't have the extra task of dishes I was able to get the kitchen mopped before he even left. Calin and I watched as 3 deer ran through the snowy yards across the street, another thing that made the day feel more magical (what is it with deer anyway, why is it so exciting to spot them?).
I love days like this that put me into such a good mood b/c it motivates me to work. Is that weird? I don't get that lazy, let me take the day off feeling, I get the desire to work harder. It's the same when the weather is great, I always want to go run errands when the sun is shining. Today I have a cold, the sky is gray and I'm sure the snow will be gone by this afternoon, but still it's a great day b/c we woke up to snow. Yeah I'm blabbing again.
Here's a photo of the kids coloring yeterday. Yes they're on the kitchen table, and no it doesn't bother me.
3 comments:
Well before Halloween I crave that first snow. Somethimes I find myself checking out our window FIRST THING! I LOVE snow!! My kids are just as crazy about it as I am!!
The boys and I are so jealous (not Dustin because he dosen't miss the snow at all) that you have had snow. We are going to miss the snow this year. It was so random yesterday Austin asked if he could play in the snow!
I remember when my boys were so excited for this time of the year to come. They would go out & play until they couldn't move anymore from the freezing weather. Brought back lots of memories. thanks Katie...Millie
Post a Comment