Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Beach

My first few days of vacation have been great. I've visited with family, celebrated my 29th birthday (my 1st 29th b-day in fact), and had a few play dates with much missed friends.
Darin arrived tonight (hooray) and since I was feeling restless we decided to watch the sunset on good old Lake Erie. Grandpa joined us of course, he never passes up a chance to swim in the lake.

















I used to love watching this fountain change colors when I was kid, so pretty!
After the beach the kids ran around Grandma's yard catching lightning bugs, just like I used to. It was a fabulous evening. :)

3 comments:

Dad said...

Those are some beautiful pictures. We had fun in the water.

Nicole said...

you got some really great pictures

Dad said...

That one picture of Nayia could be for the Ridgid Tool calendar.