Friday, June 4, 2010

The Madness of May

I didn't get around to posting as much as I wanted to in May, so here a few pics that aren't getting a post of their own.
May was the month of baseball.
Calin was able to play in several games before he fractured his collar bone.



Naiya added a bit of sweetness to the month, as she always does.




Mothers Day Flowers

May 24th, and we're still getting snow. But to be fair, I must admit it melted, as proof by the fox photo taken later the same day.


Of course the chores never end.
This is my way of carrying a bunch of laundry through the house in a way that would make the kids smile

The kids worked hard raking up the leaves left from last fall.

3 comments:

Dad said...

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. So in response to your pictures, one word. Thanks!

mom said...

Did you teach Naiya how to pose? She sure likes having her pic taken. Happy kid-I love it. too bad Calin's BB days are over for this year. Looks like he had a good swing. Laundry, your fav chore but at least you're smiling too.

Keri said...

What a fun family. I love you all and miss you tons. Some times 4 hrs. is still forever away.