Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
I like the side part better too. You are too cute. Do you like it? How much have you cursed and cussed that poor stylist?
Love the side part. You're a cutie patootie.
Congratulations Naiya on that fantastic award. I am glad to see that you chin is getting better. I'll probably see you befor you see this comment. Kathleen, I'll see that hair style soon. Like Saturday afternoon. Oh no, that's today.
Congrats to Niaya. Good going. Her chin is looking better. I agree with everyone else-I like the side part better.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the side part better too. You are too cute. Do you like it? How much have you cursed and cussed that poor stylist?
Love the side part. You're a cutie patootie.
Congratulations Naiya on that fantastic award. I am glad to see that you chin is getting better. I'll probably see you befor you see this comment. Kathleen, I'll see that hair style soon. Like Saturday afternoon. Oh no, that's today.
Congrats to Niaya. Good going. Her chin is looking better. I agree with everyone else-I like the side part better.
Post a Comment