Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Rose Garden
Darin is back in Idaho, but the kids and I are still having a blast in Ohio. Today my parents joined us for a trip to the rose garden at Lakeview Beach. I love the heavenly scent of walking through the roses, and they are so beautiful in all those different colors. Afterward we got ice cream cones at K-Kream Corner, the same place we used to go to when I was a kid. Fun stuff.
That was a nice time for me. It's been years since I visited the Rose garden. It's much nicer than the last time I was there. K Cream was good too. I'm not one to pass up ice cream very often.
2 comments:
You sure got some beautiful pictures of roses. I don'tknow what I was pointing at in that one picture, but Calin was sure trying hard to see it.
That was a nice time for me. It's been years since I visited the Rose garden. It's much nicer than the last time I was there. K Cream was good too. I'm not one to pass up ice cream very often.
Post a Comment