Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Bowling
Today was my nephew Gavin's 3rd Birthday so we joined family and friends for a bit of bowling. We got 2 lanes, adults on one, and kids and me on the other. I suck at bowling and I have no shame, I'll take bumpers over gutter balls any day.
It was fun to watch the kids. I never knew a ball could roll as slow as it did when Naiya rolled it. If you remember she lost interest in watching it hit the pins a few times cause it went so slow. Fun memories for me.
3 comments:
I remember you do stink at bowling...you are one of my own heart. <3
It was fun to watch the kids. I never knew a ball could roll as slow as it did when Naiya rolled it. If you remember she lost interest in watching it hit the pins a few times cause it went so slow. Fun memories for me.
The problem it they make the lanes too long. I think that we all would do much better if the lanes were only six feet to the pins.
Post a Comment