Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday

The guys went SCUBA diving today. They watched a dead diver get pulled out of the water. I guess she got separated from her buddy (who they think was her husband) and ran out of air. The guys weren't nearly as freaked by this as I was. I hate to think of something like that happening to one of them.
Anyhow, on a happier note, I took the kids down to Avon for the Duck Tape Festival. We watched the parade with friends and sister missionaries from the ward, made Duck Tape purses, and walked around enjoying this years groovy themed festivities.



3 comments:

Keri said...

That purse is so cute. I think tou should make your neices one too. :)

mom said...

I'm always glad our guys stay together or so they say. That woman's death was kinda freaky wasn't it?
Did you ever get Calin's case made? Or the wallet? I agree w Keri-that purse was cute. Naiya sure loved it.

Dad said...

Naiya and that duct-tape purse were inseparable. I am glad you had fun. I think they should sink that duct-tape mini-van for us divers to play with. Pullin dead people out of water with dive gear on, not good.