Monday, June 21, 2010

Memphis Kiddie Park

We took the kids over to Memphis Kiddie Park in Cleveland today. Calin started off bored on the first ride (as you can see by the first 3 photos) but loved the roller coaster. Naiya loved them all, but they were more suited for her age. Afterwards we played a fun round of mini-golf. I suck at putt-putt even more than bowling and gave up on really trying by hole 10. It's more fun to watch the kids anyway.








3 comments:

mom said...

Calin's 3rd pic reminds me of that one of him sleeping on the pot. He does look a little big for that ride. Naiya looks like a proper southern belle in that shot of her in what looks to me like a buggy. Put-Put looked fun. So sorry you suck at that too. I thought you did OK with the bumpers. Maybe you could invent bumper Put-Put for those feeling challenged in that area.

mom said...

Now that I reread my comments I realize Putt has 2 t's. Should have caught that before I printed it. Old timers setting in you know. Sorry.

Dad said...

I like mom's 'Put-Put' I wonder if she would call Lake Erie's port, 'Put-In-Bay', 'Putt-In-Bay' Hey, It looks like the kids almost had fun. Just kidding. Calin can over-dramatize a little bit, can't he.