Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Haircut
After like 2 years of saying I was going to cut my hair, I finally did. *Ignore the tacky shower curtain in the background, that was the lightest room in the house.
That hair cut does look good on you. Of course I think you are beautiful any way your hair is. That big cheesy smile tells us that you like it. That's what is really important. You look good.
11 comments:
Super cute!!!
I really like that look on you.
CUTE HAIR!!!
I LOVE, LOVE, IT!! Very cute.
That hair cut does look good on you. Of course I think you are beautiful any way your hair is. That big cheesy smile tells us that you like it. That's what is really important. You look good.
whoot whoot! hot mama!!
I love it! You beautiful girl, you
Way cute. Love it!
Another thought. Hopefully it will be cooler than the long hair when you come back to visit and it's humid.
oh man! just when I commented on loving your long hair...now I love your short hair. you look very chic
Cute! I like short hair especially for the summer.
To me it is a big change, but I very much like it. :)
Post a Comment