I just received the following email from Calin's teacher:
Mrs. Herzoff,
I just wanted to send you a short note to let you know how WONDERFULLY Calin did at school today. He was on task the entire day, he was very involved and active in our discussions, he had great restroom breaks, and overall he was great! I do not think I had to remind him of the rules even once. I just wanted to let you know how great of a day he had! I am so proud of him. I hope you all have a great night!
Woohoo! That makes for one happy mama!
5 comments:
See.
I'm impressed. Calin has already learned how to hack your email and change things to his benefit. He's such a smart boy. It's a good thing that all I had to do was forge mom and dad's signatures.
Good job Calin! Gee Dave I'm sure glad we didn't have email when you were growing up. I hope you didn't forge our signatures too many times. So much for honesty.
Kate-I'm sure Calin got lots of positive reinforcement for his job well done. Have you stopped smiling?
Way to go Calin! I am super proud of you. I hope you have lots of purple days so you can watch all your favorite shows on Saturday!
Good job mom and dad, you get some credit for this too.
ya!
that was great of her to send you that!
Post a Comment