1. Where did you meet? At Ricks College, he was standing in my kitchen one day and I couldn't resist flirting with him. :)
2. How long did you date before you were married? 7 months (from meeting to wedding, not sure when we officially started dating).
3. How long have you been married? 7 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Nothing he does surprises me anymore.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his eyes, they sparkle when he smiles at me.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? So many, I love that he's not lazy and that he bends over backwards to please me.
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Um, not really. He calls me honey and other similar mushy things
8. What is his favorite color? Slate Gray
9. What is his Favorite food? Cheeseburgers
10. What is his favorite sport? Snowboarding
11. When and where was your first kiss? In his parents little green hatchback sitting in front of my house in college. He had come up to spend Sunday with me and kissed me goodbye before he headed back home to Driggs.
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? It's not my "favorite" but the one we do most often is snuggle on the couch and watch a movie after the kids go to bed.
13. Do you have any Children? 2 great kiddos.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can juggle. Most of his other talents people know about
15. How old is he? 29
16. Who said I love you first? I think it was him, at the end of the phonecall where we realized we were supposed to get married. I said it back of course!
17. What is his favorite type of music? Alternative types, celtic.
18. What do you admire most about him? That he never complains.
19. Do you think he will read this? Probably eventually.
I tag anyone who wants to spend time doing this survey.
2 comments:
wait! he can juggle? You've got to not keep this hidden. I've had it a goal for 2 years to learn how but can't master it from the book I bought...can you send him over? come with him and bring the kids....teach me and the kids can play. I'll cook. No dishes to do. make the date fast...the year is almost up. I need to see it done up close and personal...this juggling thing.
i love this!
i am going to do it!
thanks!
Post a Comment