Naiya did great today on her first day of school. Sad for me, I didn't get any great photos. As we were getting ready to go I accidentally clocked her in the face with our heavy wooden stool. So sad! By the time she was comforted and we were ready, we quick rushed out the door to make it on time. I had but a few seconds to snap a few photos and she was completely uncooperative. We did make it on time though (well, with preschool one minute late counts as on time b/c we have to wait in the drop off line).The teacher said she did fantastic. She was one happy girl, so grown up. And thrilled b/c today was Teddy Bear day, and she got to take her Care Bear and have a teddy bear picnic (smart teachers to have them bring a stuffed animal to help ease their anxiety).
What did I do while she was gone? Headed over to Walmart to pick up some groceries and shopped all alone. It was kind of sad not to have my shopping buddy with me, but the ease of it made it worth it.
My blog has been lacking in photos lately, so here are a few more:
Ready for church (on time might I add! If it hadn't been for a little potty emergency we would have actually made it to the building on time too).

Calin doing homework, he sticks his tongue out when he's working.
5 comments:
I love that picture of calin. What a photographer you are getting that great close up of Naiya, it's beautiful.
what a great girl! I hope Trinity does as well on her first day!
do I dare ask how you accidently clock someone in the face with a heavy wooden stool? :). Just passed through cincinatti airport. Hi and bye!
Jess said that she sees a lot of you, Kate, in the top pic of Naiya.
That close-up is a beautiful picture of Naiya, Kate!!
Post a Comment