Welcome to my blog! Here you'll find pictures of my life as well as the ramblings and rants from my easily sidetracked mom brain.
Great pics, Kate! Can't wait to see you guys again! I'd also like to add that in the "word verification" thing, it says "burp," how appropriate!
I love your kiddos. How is Neiya handling Calin gone all day? How is doing in pre-school?
what a doll baby herself.
Love the pics!
Cute pics! So I was wondering while I was looking at them...How did Calin get red hair and Naiya blond hair?? They're both so cute!
your kids are so cute! you must be so proud!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pics, Kate! Can't wait to see you guys again! I'd also like to add that in the "word verification" thing, it says "burp," how appropriate!
I love your kiddos. How is Neiya handling Calin gone all day? How is doing in pre-school?
what a doll baby herself.
Love the pics!
Cute pics! So I was wondering while I was looking at them...How did Calin get red hair and Naiya blond hair?? They're both so cute!
your kids are so cute!
you must be so proud!
Post a Comment